Thursday, October 3, 2013

How to decrypt PDF easily with a special Mac PDF decryptor

My friend, who is a student writing a thesis asked me for advice once. He found several useful paragraphs for his work online and they were in a PDF document protected with a password. So he was wondering how he could decrypt protected PDF. So I did a little research to help out a friend and to figure out myself what is the best PDF decrypt Mac solution out there.
Usually PDF files are protected from either opening them at all or from performing certain actions with them, like editing, copying, or printing the contents of the file. There are online services promising fast PDF decryption, but unfortunately they just don't work as promised.
After some search I found a really great solution - PDF decryptor that works as promised. Below I'll tell you how to decrypt PDF file on Mac:
1. Download and install decrypt PDF Mac solution.
2. Add the PDF file to it.
3. Choose the type of PDF decryption: Brute-force or Dictionary search.

  4. Click "Start" and concentrate on other important things while your password is being decrypted.My experience with this decryptor was very successful and it is really worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment